C-Fizzy Posted November 18, 2010 Author Report Posted November 18, 2010 just a little flex vid. camera does no justice. oh and the box is tuned at 22 new ports coming soon. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted December 29, 2010 Author Report Posted December 29, 2010 Picked up a new carbon fibre hood today at pick and pull. looks great! But i have to make a few adjustments in order for it to fit correctly under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
cracker Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 good to see an update homie March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
C-Fizzy Posted December 29, 2010 Author Report Posted December 29, 2010 Haha, its coming together slowly, i changed the ports on the box and painted it black. i'll get some new pictures up tomorrow. and i bought CC_audio's 170 amp alternator. moar power coming soon under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
SPEER419 Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 That looks pretty loud, Love the CF hood man! I Like It LOWWWW
C-Fizzy Posted December 29, 2010 Author Report Posted December 29, 2010 Thanks man, just gotta make it fit. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted January 5, 2011 Author Report Posted January 5, 2011 Just giving you guys an updated look of the box. new ports in @ 32hz. i'll have a vid up in a bit. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
VaNQuisH Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 i seen this setup in person.. nice lows Currently: * Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage * (2) Morel Ultimo 12's * (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm) * (1) Arc Audio 1200.6 * RF 360.3 DSP
C-Fizzy Posted January 5, 2011 Author Report Posted January 5, 2011 What show? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted January 5, 2011 Author Report Posted January 5, 2011 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.