Where To Connet A Volt Meter.

Honestly you can connect it anywhere you want. On the amp is technically the best but voltage in you car from front to back isn't going to be very different no matter where. If voltage is dropping at your amp it is dropping at you front battery and your cigerette lighter. So what ever is easiest for you.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i think I've read that most people like to know the voltage at the amp/s so i would say wire it there.

edit: :ninja:

Edited by pheint_1

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Im half blown retarted. so just rite in the + and - of the amp. im also going to be running a high amp. so i was thinking the back batt.

connect it to the sub amp, that is where you want the voltage to be correct. there should be some sort of turn on wire for the voltage meter also, with the + and -

Honestly you can connect it anywhere you want. On the amp is technically the best but voltage in you car from front to back isn't going to be very different no matter where. If voltage is dropping at your amp it is dropping at you front battery and your cigerette lighter. So what ever is easiest for you.

That is not always true. you could have bad connections on your amp, bad wire, etc. that give you different voltages at different spots in the car.

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

either connect the remote on your ignition or just wire it on your amp as well.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.