Jump to content

reasonable dream car as of this day?


Recommended Posts

Posted

What a piece of shit

I don't dig the stripes, but other than that I love the way the car looks. It's like a beast mode of my shitty neon :yahoo:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

I would love just about any car with a "Hennessey" package.

Or a '69 Camaro SS/RS

Or a '69 Chevelle SS

Or a '72 Impala

Or a few other cars.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

Another 03/04 Terminator. I miss mine. <_<

The new 5.0's and GT500's are pretty sweet to.

2010-Ford-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-Front-Side-Picture-588x441.jpg

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted

I would love just about any car with a "Hennessey" package.

Or a '69 Camaro SS/RS

Or a '69 Chevelle SS

Or a '72 Impala

Or a few other cars.

had to google that lol

Posted

that to google that lol

Google what? Hennessey cars?

Here's the site to those.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

got it, meant that "i had to google hennessey cars" looks like they dont play around

Oh, but yeah, they look like really well built cars.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

The real dream ride around these parts is steve meade's ball sack.

hey chief like 17 out of your 18 posts have been disrespectful man you shouldnt come in with that attitude but considering all youve said and your name you arent here to learn anything or help anywhere

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Posted

Saleen s281 mustang 2010-saleen-s281-mustang-officially-unveiled-12887_1.jpg. Thats some american muscle for ya

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Posted

I will never take a car to Hennessey. They were sued a while back for taking parts off of customers cars and replacing them with chinese made half ass shit. Hennessey can suck my left.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...