4 Set RF T1652 Components

ha ha ha. you would not believe how many things like this i hear. i was trying to tell this one girl her nationwide plan with her cell phone provider covered her in alaska and she said no....HELLO...its nationwide. alaska is not part of our nation. i just could not believe what she was saying, lol.

i keep forgetting you live so far away, lol. the shipping on the solo xs should have reminded me, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

How much for 2 sets shipped to 64057?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

These are great speakers! I am running 1 other set in my kicks and a set of RF 5x7 coaxials in my front door and it just screams. They gotta go though ive got my AA dealer here making my truck an AA shop demo so gotta go with the AA mids and highs.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a review on them when you get a chance. I dont think there is a dealer near me so I have not yet had the chance to hear these bad boyz :D

GLWS bro.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a review on them when you get a chance. I dont think there is a dealer near me so I have not yet had the chance to hear these bad boyz :D

GLWS bro.

Here is my opinion in a nutshell. I sat in a truck that had only 2 sets of the 6.5s no tweeters with 100rms to each AA With the volume on 10 I could barely sit in the truck.

Archived