99vic Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Damn I love the way that tunnel looks! How do you like that deck? I'm thinking about getting that one.$ 140 at Sierra can't really beat the price. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
McAllister513 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 What about the new 12ks on the dc site? ****01 Chevy Tahoe**** Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50 20" KMC Monster Wheels DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's 2 Kicker CVX 15's Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D Optima Yellow Top Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge
UnderLoK Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 What about the new 12ks on the dc site? They were sold out before they posted them. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
lil_walbanger Posted March 16, 2011 Author Report Posted March 16, 2011 I could got the 12k but ohm load would not worked out so I got 9ks
Justin Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 Can't wait to see how the 9ks do. 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
lil_walbanger Posted March 17, 2011 Author Report Posted March 17, 2011 Me too lol I can't wait to be slamming again
lil_walbanger Posted March 17, 2011 Author Report Posted March 17, 2011 The wait is the worst part...
lil_walbanger Posted April 20, 2011 Author Report Posted April 20, 2011 i have been driving the jeep daily for last month it sucks having no amps driving around lol and jeep got rearended last friday not to bad tho but it still sucks... it will help pay for amps tho lol amps come in 9 days have not had amps since feb 13 lol
bdubii Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 That box looks awesome man. I love those new DC amps... My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
lil_walbanger Posted April 20, 2011 Author Report Posted April 20, 2011 ya me too they were super sexy and great to me... rusty did goood with amp line
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.