My stuff is for sale :p

--Update--

Wire sold except for the smaller 1/0 pieces

$10 Shipped if you want em

The subs are OFF hold, guys says he found some Dual 15's for $20 a pair, I said no prob, youll be looking for subs again real soon.

Anyway. Again the perfect 2 are $40 + shipping the other 2 with minor defects are $30 + Shipping

they are DUAL 4OHM 800W subs I just dmm'd for the guy above, All coils are good, if you want a pic np just lemme know, not to mention I posted a vid of these bumpin 20 min after i made this thread.

I called around, and shipping is roughly $16-$27 PER SUB combined shipping ie:. two subs in one box is oddly much more money. So the subs will arrive in individual boxes to save on cost.

I will be shipping items all day tom. and if something sells on Fri, i may be able to ship on Sat morn, otherwise youll have to wait till mon.

Thanks Again, and if you have any questions or concerns shoot me a pm

P4Killer

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

~21" 1 terminal

~17" 2 terminals

~15" 1 terminal

These are the remaining pieces and as I said $10 Shipped if you want it

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Ok so BOTH of the good ones 40 plus shipping or just one?

If so prices shipped to 40215 i need something to replace my MTX and looking into all options.

Ok, to be clear I have 4 12" Power Acoustik Fubars, ALL FOUR are GOOD, they pound away all day long, I just thought it to be fair, that due to slight blemishes, I could take some $$$ off.

The two are $40 PER, The other 2 are $30 Per. To be honest Im firm on that price, and although shipping is expensive, Im not willing to eat that kinda cost. As I said above, shipping is roughly 16-27 dollars, and unfortunately shipping multiple subs together is more than double what it costs to ship a single sub.

So You are looking at $57-$67 Per sub MAX which imo is a fair price, especially given the fact that all of the packaging/ crate materials are coming out of my pocket and are not included in shipping costs to the buyer. I have yet to assemble each individual shipping container, and as such I wont be able to give zip code specific quotes until then, sorry you will will have to use the estimates above for now.

Ill tell you this much one sub in its package will weigh roughly 20 lbs. Shipping to Cali is 27, however shipping to ohio, virginia, and arkansas is around 16. I have a few people coming to my house tom to look at these, but of course, if we reach an agreement before hand, the subs, or w/e items you like are yours.

Ill make it a point to get a sub crated up tom morning, and off to the post office for them to more accurately quote me on shipping.

Thanks P4killer

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

shipping for all 4 to 49849 asap pls

140 + Shipping so 204-248

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Id also like to note, that insurrance and track have not been figured into these prices, so if you like these services it will be a few dollars more iirc. Im sorry if the prices is a lil high but shipping subwoofers, is apparently expensive.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Its 8am and im tired as fuuu but i got a million things to do bump :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Ill be stepping out to mail the wire, but as an update, i got the sub "crates" going and i can now give you exact shipping if you like.

Thanks P4killer

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Archived