Okay i need to taught how to

This is what I'd like todo. run my dc8" as bass im getting abox made for it But i dont know how to run that and use computer speakers at the same time can i get some help if theres like a setup i can get and isnt to much money and i can just get ride of the sub or if it comes with a sub amp ill look into that thanks for the people that help and suggest stuff

most likely not as you'll need a sound card with enough outputs for the speakers unless your laptop happens to have enough. as for the sub, get a plate amp from parts express or run an amp off of a PC power supply. run the RCA's from the PC (probably need an adapter from the headphone jack) to the amp. pretty sure that's how i did mine to my old stereo speakers that have subs and all. spliced some RCA's and yadda yadda. i'll check if need be, but i'm about to go to bed right now tho

i got my two 15s running off my laptop man 8)

but i basically am running all car audio in my room

i got a deep cell battery and it works legit if you keep it charged every week or so

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

If you are going to use a power supply. Take a look at thermaltake, they make really good stuff.

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

You can do it the right way or the fudged up way.

The right way and easiest is this. Get a cheap home receiver with a sub out signal option. Get a dedicated sub amp for home audio just like you would for car audio. Get a mini jack to rca split audio cable to run from your computer to the receivers aux,cd or whatever input you wish to use. wire the sub out to the sub amp and wire in the speakers just like you would a home stereo.

You also need to be aware that most home audio equipment is designed to be run at 8ohm. Some higher end stuff will take a 4-6 ohm load. You need to also check out the amps. Some will and some wont allow you to bridge channels.

well this is what ima do today when i get back to pa ima go to bestbuy look at some of the stuff they have and if it works out how i plan it will ima runn a home theater but take the stock sub apart put the wires from that sub to my DC 8" which can be wired to 8 ohms dual 4 then ill take an aux cord from my laptop to the front of the reciever and bluubamm ill hope it works haha but how its playing out in my head it will

well this is what ima do today when i get back to pa ima go to bestbuy look at some of the stuff they have and if it works out how i plan it will ima runn a home theater but take the stock sub apart put the wires from that sub to my DC 8" which can be wired to 8 ohms dual 4 then ill take an aux cord from my laptop to the front of the reciever and bluubamm ill hope it works haha but how its playing out in my head it will

That sounds like a plan. Might not have a lot of power going to that HT sub but it cant hurt to try. You could also get a plate amp from Parts Express or eBay and mount it to the new box.

The Samsung will power that thing fine. I used to use it until me and my bro swapped receivers. It will not like anything under a 2 ohm load past 20 volume cause it will go into protect. you will need to get something like this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dynex%26%23153%3B+-+6%27+Mini-to-RCA+Stereo+Audio+Cable/9222352.p?id=1218062425208&skuId=9222352 that is what i used to hook my receiver up to my computer from the headphone jack.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz