Where is Iraggi? S#its ridiculous

yeah, heaps of people in the same spot. i was sent dual alts and both of them COMPLETE DUDS. its basically a lost cause right now. who knows, maybe later on when stuff gets cleared people will be able to find some type of compromise. and hopefully....some form of a win win situation. because as it stands...i have two 300 amp dominators just sitting here collecting dust.

u know how easy and cheap it is to fix a GM alternator?

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

thanks guys.. Im pissed off just like you all are , but I just wanted to make a post here on this forum, because I know the little weasel knows ppl are looking for him.. Hes just gonna be a coward , and not respond..

I feel bad for some of you guys who are out even more than me..

Wasnt there a sticky on the board here a few months back after his sponsorship got pulled? Steve or none of the other admins can contact him either? I though Steve ran Iraggi and was good pals with him and shit?

Meh I suppose I'M ranting for nothing, But in some way ( no offense to the Admins ,... For the most part ) But they should have some kind of Knowledge about the guy If he had a sponsor page in here, and Most of us including myself bought an Iraggi alt, through SMD, SO at the very least he could quit being such a pussy and tell the ppl he owes $$ to his situation.. Shit , I'd be happy with a " Well guys , Im a sorry loser, and I dont plan on paying any of you back because I spent all your money on Rogaine" .. But no the little prick just doesn't say a word, respond to an email or call.. What a piece of shit

F3ck.. end nothing..... This is bullshit.. Dude send me the wrong alt, then says send it in, so I send it in priority, he gets it in 2 days, then i dont hear from him for another week, then 9 days after it was delivered ( returned and signed for BY HIM ) he send s me an email stating that he will message me when he gets it...???? UMM WHAT , you already have it retard..... weeks go by again, rolling into July then I try contacting him again and again and again , and POOF.. Fuuckers gone..

So dont tell me to end this thread dude.. Ive been more than patient , Ive heard the " retooling his shop" bullshit for 3 months now.. WHo the f#ck runs a business where they screw over the customer that paid $500 for one of his products.. It would take the dude 10 minutes to either send me the right one or refund my $$$.. I dont care what hes doing, I dont care if hes out of business, he needs to get his shit together and take care of his business like a professional..

what do you hope to accomplish by throwing a temper tantrum? We all know whats going on. You can't get a hold of him to spend money with him or to even have him fix his deals. You are just complaining and throwing a temper tantrum like a spoiled brat.

Oh but I got jokes

/thread

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.