Jump to content

Look! Barbie Sub Enclosure- And I WANT it!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know PSI does dust caps for $22 and I believe he can do colored cones for 10s and 12s (cone has to be the right type to paint). He can do baskets, cones, caps, and some motors. If you want pink surrounds your shit outta luck. An example of what Dave can do for color options Gender Challenged Sub

by pink surrounds are you referring to these

Or you talking about the rubber part?

And this here is sooo what im looking for the perfect kinda pink, and yes I entered the contest.

Posted

by pink surrounds are you referring to these

Or you talking about the rubber part?

And this here is sooo what im looking for the perfect kinda pink, and yes I entered the contest.

The thingy that attaches the cone to the basket that allows the cone to move in a piston like movement. That is a woofers surround, not surround sound (and i really don't see how pink 6x9s even apply to the word surround). But anyway, very difficult to find a pink surround to include in a custom built pink woofer.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

If I wanted a pink (or any other wild color) sub I'd definitely just have Dave @ PSI build one. He does some crazy ones.

pink1.jpg

BlackandWhiteBTL108.jpg

2010-06-08_124434.jpg

DSCN0613.jpg

b6401ba4.jpg

I just grabbed those from the PSI forum on CACO.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3209 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...