Hotdog Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 I wonder where they found the colored parts for the sub.. have someone build you one. Maybe a Team Member (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
GRITS Posted October 3, 2010 Author Report Posted October 3, 2010 idk its by In Phase subs too I guess UK is the only place that has pink LOL Link The subs dont even have rms ratings I just want the box LOL
Hotdog Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 http://www.inphaseaudio.co.uk/products/enclosures/pink-enclosures/xtpp210/ I found this (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 Here is the Sub only http://www.caraudiodiscount.com/xt10p-inch-1200w-pink-subwoofer-p-16976.html?cPath=11_12 (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
GRITS Posted October 3, 2010 Author Report Posted October 3, 2010 Yea my amp would kill those 600 watt subs in a heartbeat. My amp is 800watt 4 channel and im running at 400watts for my 8" RE's And that one is Piano finish and the other is a Leather finish. hmmm I came across that just doing a random search for pink subwoofers I didnt think they existed LOL
Rockbrook Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 haha my gf would love those, just cause theyre pink
moetpoppin Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 i wouldnt mind a bad ass pink sub can you say "where is this pussy magnet?" - Borat ty TY Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G. Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3........... Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right? yep..... Two Pyle 15"s Build log
cc_audio Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 Girls love the pink, thats why my sub is pink. All about grabbing attention these days and that box with those subs definitely do the job. I want it too, from now on i think pink will be a recurring theme in my builds. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
moetpoppin Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 Girls love the pink, thats why my sub is pink. All about grabbing attention these days and that box with those subs definitely do the job. I want it too, from now on i think pink will be a recurring theme in my builds. what sub do you have man? ive seen some with pink caps but thats it and arent funky pups pink? haha TY Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G. Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3........... Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right? yep..... Two Pyle 15"s Build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.