New car decisions. Opinions wanted

Ok I think I have my decision down to 2 cars. the first one is a 2006 malibu hatchback

The second one is a 2006 ford fusion

I like the malibu because I can put 2 15's in it. I would only be able to do 2 12's in the fusion without walling it off. Does anyone here drive one of these cars? Any opinions are welcome

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

I Slappinupho (spelling) has one. Look on the member builds section..his build is called "The Super Malibu." He has 2 10s though

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Malibu is ugly and the ford is well... a ford. Why did you narrow it down to those two?

I like the way they look. both get good gas mileage . I'm not really sure on the ford fusion but idk. I would like to get a truck but I need something that gets good gas mielage. Any other recomendations are welcome to as long as they are in my budget ( which is about $12,500)

Edit: Also both are "roomy" I've ridden in a fusion and I like the way it rides. I'm not a big ford fan except for the mustang but I like the car

Edited by 89capricebass

I like the way they look. both get good gas mileage . I'm not really sure on the ford fusion but idk. I would like to get a truck but I need something that gets good gas mielage. Any other recomendations are welcome to as long as they are in my budget ( which is about $12,500)

Edit: Also both are "roomy" I've ridden in a fusion and I like the way it rides. I'm not a big ford fan except for the mustang but I like the car

How about a Focus?

Or for trucks, maybe a Colorado or something along those lines.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I was actually looking at getting rid of my Mustang and my Dakota to get a Fusion AWD. Honestly, I haven't heard anything bad about either, and haven't seen too many of them come through the shop I work at. I prefer the Fusion's interior over the Malibu's though. And I'm a Ford guy :P Either one would be a good choice.

I was actually looking at getting rid of my Mustang and my Dakota to get a Fusion AWD. Honestly, I haven't heard anything bad about either, and haven't seen too many of them come through the shop I work at. I prefer the Fusion's interior over the Malibu's though. And I'm a Ford guy :P Either one would be a good choice.

Well both cars are one's I found on autotrader. They arnt the exact ones I want but I do like the fusions interior better than I like the malibu's. The malibu also comes in the ss version which has an awesome looking body kit and better interior. It also has a couple extra horses under the hood

Well both cars are one's I found on autotrader. They arnt the exact ones I want but I do like the fusions interior better than I like the malibu's. The malibu also comes in the ss version which has an awesome looking body kit and better interior. It also has a couple extra horses under the hood

take a look for vw gti hatches, reliable and decent amount of cargo room