Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

this is Quite insulting! I was unaware that the smiley packages i asked for were going to be copied from here. So for that Disrespect to SMD i apologize , as i had no idea...

and i am SUB2weeker, and have had my posting Privileges Blocked so i had to go this route to even explain it wasn't me... a very direct way of slandering my name as the founder of a site and competitive organization without even giving me the chance to reply.

I am however getting this take care of David. these smilies will come from their respective FREE sight they ALL originally came from... and for all that don't know this every smiley on my forum at SPLeague is Free. Otherwise the url would not be available to the public to copy and paste. Most every Smilies are free!

i couldnt reply.. after i heard about this crazy thread i read the entire thing, then wrote a fuckin book on it, only to find out i wasnt allowed to post.

i am someone that is trying to rejuvenate Car Audio Competition... not ruin my name and what i am trying to do.

atleast this thread gave me something to laugh at getting home from work! lol. I don't blame David one bit for being pissed. It doesn't matter if its free bandwidth or not. If you want to run your own site don't try to fucking use a competitors bandwidth. I use the term "competitor" lightly since there would have to be evidence of competition first. But that just isn't right to hotlink something permanently linked on your site. Thats like stealing your neighbors cable. Will they notice? Probably not, but for the same reason I hate government assistance to most people. Get off your fucking ass and get your own shit and earn your own credit.

/thread ...

on another note i cant read a page of this thread without a page being added :drinks:

that djtome guy is a load unused cunt bubbles.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

so i have an admin that feels like these admins do towards me.... we all have someone that gets offended.. i have allready talked to that guy and straighted that shit out. i told him its bullshit and he shouldn't be talking shit like that here. he designed the background skins and technical stuff.

and like i said i apologize for this crap. But to put the blame on me is like me blaming Steve Meade for his Mods and Admins for Bashing me when its not his fault. just like this isnt my fault. although i am taking care of it regardless.

so i have an admin that feels like these admins do towards me.... we all have someone that gets offended.. i have allready talked to that guy and straighted that shit out. i told him its bullshit and he shouldn't be talking shit like that here. he designed the background skins and technical stuff.

and like i said i apologize for this crap. But to put the blame on me is like me blaming Steve Meade for his Mods and Admins for Bashing me when its not his fault. just like this isnt my fault. although i am taking care of it regardless.

sorry to say it tho but, it is your responsibility for cleaning up you admins mess when that admin is ruining your name.

reaper.png

at least sub2weeker or SUBfather chimed in. weather or not he knew about the situation, if he changes the icons i have no problem with him.

he just said he wasnt the one that did the emotes. so hes not the one in the wrong if its true. even though i think makin a huge deal over an emote is kinda sad to begin with lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived