Nice toy you got there ha. I love my guns too and I live in AZ where anything goes. lol!

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

yay, tupperware. :peepwall:

yall keep the plastic.... i will trust my life to the all steel construction and 100 years of proven 1911 reliability and superiority.

While I agree here......I'll keep my plastic H&K USP 45 compact for my primary carry and the sig P220 in the center console for backup....just in case

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Every one will have there own view on guns But if you do not know how to shoot then there is no gun that will be good. I put over 200 rounds in my glock 19 every time i go to the rang, and it never has had one problem, and a 40 cal will get more dist and more of a punch then a 9mm. Just my two cent

Team maxxsonics

Team Power Master

65005a0.jpg

First off what in the F**K is a glock kaboom???

I can vouch for exactly what Keifer said ive went to the round and put over 500 through mine and not a single problem

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i also forgot to mention that i have the Crimson Trace Grip for my Glock 23 and i wouldnt go without it :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

First off what in the F**K is a glock kaboom???

I can vouch for exactly what Keifer said ive went to the round and put over 500 through mine and not a single problem

the gun exploding in your hand, I've seen a ton of pictures but never first hand

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

the gun exploding in your hand, I've seen a ton of pictures but never first hand

ive never seen it happen first hand, but ive seen plenty of glocks that had kaboomed. the reason they do it, is because of the way the chamber is made at the feed ramp. they use a really angle for the feed ramp so the gun will feed more reliably, but they made the angle so long that it leaves a portion of the side of the brass casing unsupported, which would cause a weak casing to bust in that spot, setting off a chain reaction leading to the explosion in your hand.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived