1x dB Drag event in Sacramento 10-24-10

its always a great time at nymans shop, couldnt make it though :( cant believe i forgot all about this show!!! get the vids up guys i know Dan isnt the only 1 lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I wouls like to thank everyone for supporting our girls. we made about $450 for the girls and thanks again for comming out in the weather.

later

Doug

any time doug just let me no and thank u for coming out dec 5 at my shop toys for tots

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Skittle, come down and i'll pay you in!... :clapping:

But goddam i'm very dissappointed right now. got to babIES sit. I role by earlier and peeps there already!

i was there! nyman beat me by one tenth in SS 1-2! so damn close lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i saw that it was sweet. your setup was loud for 1 woofer good shit

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

i saw that it was sweet. your setup was loud for 1 woofer good shit

me?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

me?

you had the aztec? or buick watever kind of suv that is? with the re sub? i got a quick glimpse maybe i was wrongabout your setup, but i did watch the run against brian. you started off with a low number but burped again and was .1 lower than him. i had the black tahoe with the dc stickers im confused now i just saw a build log you did. was that you in sac or who was it? lol

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

you had the aztec? or buick watever kind of suv that is? with the re sub? i got a quick glimpse maybe i was wrongabout your setup, but i did watch the run against brian. you started off with a low number but burped again and was .1 lower than him. i had the black tahoe with the dc stickers im confused now i just saw a build log you did. was that you in sac or who was it? lol

lol ya your getting 2 people mixed up. i had my buick at that show. same setup as the build log. i didnt have my car opened up at any point due to the rain.

the 1st burp i was trying something, then i gave my batteries as much time as possible to charge then i gave the real burp. might have costed me that one tenth. who knows. i wont be happy until i get to 152 and/or bassrace 149.9 with these 12"s

someone had a similar car with one 18 it looked like you my bad. you showed up a lil late? are you going back on the 5th I tried to bassrace mine at 49.9 but i have protect problems. but my amps are getting modded as we speak should have no problem now and im looking for that 155

TEAM DC AUDIO

Archived