Sonic Electronix

How much do you care about the Looks of your Bass Whip?

Decent car, enough bass for me as far as money allows :( So it's all good. I hate messy shit though. Just keep the car clean inside and out when I can. And I'm set other wise bass to bassheads is bass no matter where it comes from!

car was bought how it sits on the outside. just added the setup myself which had been had for a while :pardon:

CIMG0778.jpg

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

UGPbmx, I hear ya w my Satin Black... gets dirty sitting in the driveway. I dont want show quality as its my DD. just nice street w ear busting bass to annoy rush-hour peeps :)

exactly what im sayin bro :drinks:

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

i think if you're gunna rep loud, your car should back you up.. cuz theres always those haters with the classic line "his system was 10 times the cost of his car"

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Hell yeah there are... Lol... Jack, had one on here... Havent seen him lately though...

And to answer your question, No, it was not there...

id say i have a sleeper setup. 1976 f100 with a blow through. same style as jacks just less cone area.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

i think if you're gunna rep loud, your car should back you up.. cuz theres always those haters with the classic line "his system was 10 times the cost of his car"

this ^^^

teamxa2-1.jpg

true to some point, mines the "his car was 10 times the cost of his system" :peepwall:

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

To me the outside has to look the way you like it to. If you like for it to look primer then you like primer. I just prefer my outside to look better then anything. To each it own i guess.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

I see both sides of it, but I don't want my DD to stand out. I don't want to be recognized, and I don't want thieves to know where I live. I keep the outside of my truck decent, but I go through mud a lot so I don't care if it's a bit dirty. I've done exhaust, but I even had that tucked behind the bumper so the work wasn't obvious.

I'd rather pull up in a tahoe that looks like a thousand others and be loud than have a nice looking ride with a disappointing system. On that note I really literally had my insurance company drop me saying my stereo was worth more than my car and I was a liability :pardon:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived