Sonic Electronix

How much do you care about the Looks of your Bass Whip?

to me honostly it seems all the super loud cars were ugly as shit if that tells you anything.. i honosotly dont care, as long as it slaps and doesnt rattle. and drives good. your car looks decent enough. tahts not bad at all. :good:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

depends on what your doing. if its a nice car i would gear it to SQ so I dont destroy the car with bass. likewise, if i do a major SPL build i would do it to a car I didnt care about breaking apart and ripping out panels.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i drive an old ass truck(1976 f100) so you can expect it to be a little rusty. but i hate when its dirty, and i hate sloppy wiring. you could catch me tweaking something on it everyday to make it look or sound a little bit better. thats just me though lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

you better have some performance upgrades on that ride and not just a fart cannon

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I love a loud whip, but it has to look good. I personally don't have to money for a massive stereo or the bling bling yet. I'm on the young side, so I want to pull women with a nice paint job and big rims. I couldn't put one over the other.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Archived