trust me teachers arent the smartest people

we have "cubes" in some rooms they are wall mounted boxes containing switching gear

we had a teacher call in a panic saying that the cube was open and radiation was leaking out and giving all her students cancer and that she wouldent go back in the room till the hazmat team cleaned it up, and yes she called hazmat

LULWUT

any other hilarious stories?

kranny hundreds

another one,

teacher called in saying her computer wont boot up, i asked her to check the power line, she called me a ass for asking the obvious, i said "ma'am can you please just check", she looks and said "its hard to see down here, it would be easier to see this if the power was back on"

LMAO...this reminds me, the other day I got called into a room to set up a projector because "it won't work".

They had the monitor run to the projector via VGA, and the laptop which they wanted to run the presentation on, connected to the desktop which normally used the monitor. I actually laughed on the spot... :lol:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

so was there any part of it that was saved ?????

i hope he saved some children from these teachers.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

People can be dumber then a box of rocks.. my father in law actually call me over because he said his keyboard was not working.. I go over there and he open's his internet connection and starts typing away at the yahoo screen then looks at me and said "See its not working". I laughed at him and said "well you have to click in the search box first".

problem solved :)