Jump to content

what makes you a balla?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I work for the state of Ohio remodeling houses for handicap and disabled people. I make pretty good money, but the money doesn't even come close to the payoff/feeling I have when I finish a job and the handicap disabled person is nearly in tears because they will now be able to do things in their house they never could before. To me that makes me a so called "Balla".

High personal satisfaction rocks, and that's what is balla

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

Chicken is BALLIN! End of thread

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

Im 22 years old own my own house(s) live in one and rent one out, nothing super fancy but im proud of them. I grew up dirt poor so im happy for everything i have and that makes me a baller. Also own 8 cars, 6 of which im pretty proud of, also no car payments, no credit card bills, no rent, all i pay is utilities. i work my a$$ off for what i have thou.

On another note, ill get some pics asap, my moms side of the family is very wealthy, few farrari, one lambo, couple porches, and a whole garage full of fun toys, boats, bikes, drag cars etc...i grew up without a mom, so i dont know that side of the family well. my dad and i were poor lol

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

 

Posted

High personal satisfaction rocks, and that's what is balla

Very high personal satisfaction. But also can get a little heart wrenching for us as well. I have done jobs for little kids one impaticular sticks in my mind was a little 6 yr old girl paralyzed from the neck down and had to drive her wheelchair with her chin. These things absolutly break your heart, but make you realize how bad things could be and most the time our lives are extremely easy. But to see these little kids so happy is just pure satisfaction. Absolutly love my job and wouldn't give it up for nothing.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Posted

The fact that I can feed my family and not live with my mother makes me pretty damn baller.

win. best post in this thread.

No doubt.

Im on this level right here. I have a wife and three small children. My wife doesnt work. I am the only income and I dont make much for a family of 5. But I make sure they have everything they need. I refuse to let my family go without.

I have satisfaction in my life....Im Ballin

/thread

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Posted

Very high personal satisfaction. But also can get a little heart wrenching for us as well. I have done jobs for little kids one impaticular sticks in my mind was a little 6 yr old girl paralyzed from the neck down and had to drive her wheelchair with her chin. These things absolutly break your heart, but make you realize how bad things could be and most the time our lives are extremely easy. But to see these little kids so happy is just pure satisfaction. Absolutly love my job and wouldn't give it up for nothing.

You sir, are a great person! I also volunteer part time to help the less fortunate. I also hold cruise in events & toy drives in my area to raise money and give toys to kids with handicaps. Makes you feel so good just to do something simple for someone...

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

 

Posted

You sir, are a great person! I also volunteer part time to help the less fortunate. I also hold cruise in events & toy drives in my area to raise money and give toys to kids with handicaps. Makes you feel so good just to do something simple for someone...

I don't know if other states have programs to help these people like ohio does, but you would be surprised of all the contractors in ohio that do this kind of work. There are just some amazing programs to help these people. It's awesome. My brother and I hold cornhole tourny's to and donate some of the proceeds to different charities. It's just awesome to help other people, and you sir sound like quite the guy to. I'm sure if other people had the oppurtunities that i do, they would jump in head over heels and do the same. Like i said i make pretty good money doing it to, just what you get out of it when were done is just a huge bonus. I was in the army for 4 years and it helped me with this type of thinking big time. I was just lucky that an old high school friend is a contractor that only does state work. Thats how i fell into this line of work. Was a union carpenter for the first 3 yrs after i graduated high school, then went to the army for 4 yrs, then got out and have been doing this ever since. I'm just fortunate. I have a son to, and I feel like that if something happened to me or my boy, there would be people out there like me to help us.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Posted

I'm not a baller...but clearly my daughter is

45411_147021638665090_100000717653946_288136_713487_n.jpg

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

Posted

no because im 18 and have 20g's lol and i have about 100k sitting right here

1007100725.jpg

Four on the left are Rolex's all real none of that fake shit and the right one is a sweda i never wore it just found it in more dresser

lol now that's ballin :drinks:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4606 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...