do the horns and emergency lights still work? If so, then this might be your problem....... Your starter. The problem might be that your starter locked up. But its still trying to start causing it to use up all your voltage. This might be your problem... :)

does your key have a little black resistor on key or does it have the key built into the key pad.....if so your anti- theft system might have sezied up....happened to my friends older camaro and we just cut all the wires and bypassed the anti theft

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

No nothing works not even the horn and Zach my key doesn't have a resitor.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

yea it does especially when its your daily driver to school and work but i really do appreciate the help man. im going to try and get a mechanic and see whats up with this car.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

found this on the internet(yahoo answers) I hope this helps

When you turn the key to START it what happens?

1) Nothing happens? (dead battery?, loose battery cables, or it's not in "park" all the way.)

2) You hear a "click", but nothing else? (loose battery cables, bad starter, bad starter solenoid, or broken engine)

3) You hear the starter turning, but the engine doesn't turn? (low battery voltage, bad starter or bad ring gear on flywheel/flex plate)

4) The starter turns the engine, but the engine won't start up? (out of gas, bad fuel pump, plugged fuel filter, broken timing belt, no spark)

5) The engine turns over, but very slowly. (weak battery, worn starter, out of engine oil)

6) the engine turns, but there's an awful banging noise? (something is broken inside the engine)

Hey guys so I used the circuit tester from the ground to my + alternator and the light didn't light up so I tested the same thing on my bros car and it lit up so I'm guessing the alt is dead? I'm goin to buy one right now hope its this.

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Bought a new alt. And still nothing FML

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived