Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

A few things had to be fixed. Doors were saggin, air brushing on the hood was changed, and it's still gotta finished being cleared iirc

Wait till we do his Nissan. all I'm saying is l6s and 41100.1.

Let's see who can decode that .... Besides jeff.

6 15s

A few things had to be fixed. Doors were saggin, air brushing on the hood was changed, and it's still gotta finished being cleared iirc

Wait till we do his Nissan. all I'm saying is l6s and 41100.1.

Let's see who can decode that .... Besides jeff.

Hmm maybe some kicker L6s...nope they only do L5 and L7 so that must leave some Level 6s and lookin at that power u wanna give em im sayin 4 of them. Then Im gonna say if yall wanna pull that off you are gonna have to find a way to stuff a few more alts under that hood. either that or jeff is going to have to pull a damn Uhaul around with about 30 d3100s to handle 4 1100.1s

You gotta get better with them codes....thats was too easy.

Hmm maybe some kicker L6s...nope they only do L5 and L7 so that must leave some Level 6s and lookin at that power u wanna give em im sayin 4 of them. Then Im gonna say if yall wanna pull that off you are gonna have to find a way to stuff a few more alts under that hood. either that or jeff is going to have to pull a damn Uhaul around with about 30 d3100s to handle 4 1100.1s

You gotta get better with them codes....thats was too easy.

Cody, Dustin isnt talking about MY nissan but ANOTHER nissan. I wont say much other then what you said is close but your wrong on how many subs. Let say the plans are big and I like to overpower subs or push them to the limit.

Cody, Dustin isnt talking about MY nissan but ANOTHER nissan. I wont say much other then what you said is close but your wrong on how many subs. Let say the plans are big and I like to overpower subs or push them to the limit.

Well oops I guess I was wrong. What kind of Nissan? Unless yall are gonna do a blowthrough in a truck the only thing I can think of big enough to handle some Level 6s is......maybe an Armada? and holy shit 2 1100.1s on 1 sub that is what I call findin out what a sub will handle. Once yall start that project I might have to come check it out.

Well oops I guess I was wrong. What kind of Nissan? Unless yall are gonna do a blowthrough in a truck the only thing I can think of big enough to handle some Level 6s is......maybe an Armada? and holy shit 2 1100.1s on 1 sub that is what I call findin out what a sub will handle. Once yall start that project I might have to come check it out.

Hardbody...

Archived