Team Droppin Hz Tahoe Build

I got farther on the dash, my facebook has those pictures though and the body shop has it now. Hopefully we will get it back with the truck but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

The dash came out decent before it left but I couldn't prime it or anything to find the high and low spots that wasn't noticeable to the touch.

hey man you should pm me your facebook so i can go look at it

those panels look nice. let me guess the other 4 amps are going? under seat? center console? oh and you should of dynamated where that spare tire was rattle city and the inner doors. sweet spot for the vcm controller did mine there a month ago:)

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

No pic updated tonight, extremely tired and dont feel like going out and taking any. Sundown 3k #3 and 4 installed. Alpine W505, blackbird nav., and video bypass installed. Blue neons on the hood and and inside the box done. VCM installed and wired. The old 7" headrest monitors where removed because they have been sitting for over a year and do not work for some reason. They were replaced with some 9 inchers now. There also 2 new 11" stand alone monitors to be installed in the console, along with a PS3. I keep pushing the idea of a mobile internet for online gaming at showsm but that seams to be a no go right now.

sweet! hes spending some major cash on this install. looks great jeff and all others involved.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

sweet! hes spending some major cash on this install. looks great jeff and all others involved.

thanks buddy :)

wait till you see his Hard body :):spiteful:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

lol, im not sure if he worked on it today or not, but i think he has more pictures from Sunday.

either way, we are close to only having trim panels to do. Still waiting on tool maker goodiez though.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg