LAS VEGAS - West Coast Regional | Vid p.6

TeamSSC Ron

We have until the end of the year to get our points. However, you also need to attend this regional to be qualified for finals.

It would be great for everyone in this region to make a strong showing at regionals. Yes it is somewhat of a drive about 9-10 hours for myself, But if everyone is as much of a competitor as they claim to be around here, then the drive won't be an issue right ;) Besides, it's fuckin Vegas, how can ya pass that up?

strip clubs ,bars ,strip o yea the show too here i come , i am staying a week

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Do we have to leave our vehicles where every we compete or is this just a 1 day thing?

It will only a one day show like any other regular dBDrag/Bassrace shows we all normally go to . . . . only difference with this is the title itself which is "Regional" plus a 3X multi points event. And on top of that, a bit change on the rules like any other 2x, 3x or 4x events. A good example of this is you can only play your system outside your vehicle at any given chance (that's if your a dbdrager). Not sure when it comes to bassrace . . . . I know your fellow bassracers will chime in on this to give you some infos . . . .

Other than that, it will all be good times once again . . . good food, plenty of drinks (wtf it's Vegas), same old fellow competitors hangin' out again but last but not the least . . . girls, girls, girls . . . LMAO !

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

so what time does it start and how much will it cost? only problem im seeing with me attending is getting the time off from work, that and i cant get a hotel in vegas lol

Doug says they are still working out the location details. I would at the very least put in for the time off. As far as hotels go, it's going to be off the strip, so I'm sure you can find a motel or 2

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yeah everyone please try to make this trip to regionals. It is a bit of a drive for a lot of us up here in NorCal but, this location will really give some people a chance to meet some new competitors. I assume some of the L.A. guys might come over and more than likely NV, AZ and NM. So with four states worth of competitors it should hopefully be a decent turnout. Win or Lose we need to just enjoy our fellow competitors and our hobby not to mention we are going to be in VEGAS!!!!!!!

Yeah everyone please try to make this trip to regionals. It is a bit of a drive for a lot of us up here in NorCal but, this location will really give some people a chance to meet some new competitors. I assume some of the L.A. guys might come over and more than likely NV, AZ and NM. So with four states worth of competitors it should hopefully be a decent turnout. Win or Lose we need to just enjoy our fellow competitors and our hobby not to mention we are going to be in VEGAS!!!!!!!

NorCal competitors and friends . . . let's all do this once again ! drinks.gif . . . R E P R E S E N T . . . yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

vegas.jpg

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Archived