LAS VEGAS - West Coast Regional | Vid p.6

TeamSSC Ron

I was lucky enough to watch Paul from Fi/AA build up an SMD from start to finish. What a monster those are. He is one hell of a sub builder.

Bonus Pic:

2010-11-05%2018.47.25.jpg

Video:

your just lucky a couple more team bassick members couldnt make it.

:drinks:

:rofl: I seen a few of these Bassick guys choke when it counts ;)

lub ya

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Name a time or place where I choked???? System failur or problems don't count love ya to bill

Don't get all butthurt. I'm just saying just because some of you didn't go doesn't mean it was the only reason others won. that seamed the tone in Skittles post.

Besides, money on the windshields rings a bell ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Lol befor I read your reply that time came to mind and I was like oh shit never mind you have point sir! Totally forgot about that

I'm not but hurt just honestly thought I never choked but I was wrong

Wish I did go no money with a baby we all know what comes first plus I did get to do a finals this year I'm happy

And I agree not just cause some of us sat out is the only resone others won you know I allways say anything I mean anything can happen in bass race

With that big congrats to the winners and new regional champs!!!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I AM STILL HERE BEEN HERE SINCE THUR. AFTERNOON BEEN EVERYWHERE INCLUDING THE MOON BAR AND THE PLAYBOY CLUB IN THE PALMS < THAT MOON CLUB IS THE SHIT > I HAVE SPENT A GRAND WILL BE LEAVING IN A FEW HRS THE SHOW WAS AWSOME THE GUY THAT BEAT ME OF COURSE I SPENT SOME TIME SHOWING HIM I TOLD HIM I HOPE U BEAT ME , IT WAS HIS FIRST SHOW , HE TIED ME THEN I RED LIGHTED , OOOPPPPPPS O WELL I HAD A GREAT TIME THATS WAT I GET FOR WAITING TILL I GET TO VEGAS TO FIND THE CD I NEED AND WING IT LIKE I HAVE BEEN FOR AWHILE BUT GOT MY METER BACK AND WELL NO MORE WINGING IT LOL

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Don't get all butthurt. I'm just saying just because some of you didn't go doesn't mean it was the only reason others won. that seamed the tone in Skittles post.

Besides, money on the windshields rings a bell ;)

nah, just a joke bill. i need to make a color scheme for a sarcasm or joking "tone". people think im being serious when im really just bullshitting/joking around, on here. NO ONE GETS ME! *runs off crying*

and its no secret i have fucked up a few times lol. not sure that i ever choked though... :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived