4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it

Tight fit anyone?

Yes that's the pressure of the top and bottom boards alone holding the weight of the sub (60 lbs)

img0157mc.jpg

your woofer got its head stuck :pardon: all i can say is MOAR PICS!!!

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

your woofer got its head stuck :pardon: all i can say is MOAR PICS!!!

LOL. pictures come as theres stuff to show. i'm being lazy today. Most of the first page was done yesterday.

I'm just slowly predrilling and screwing things together right now. then it's time to take it all back apart, cut some speaker holes and start glueing.

Planing on glassing the baffles front and back as well. and hopefully the entire rear chamber area (as soon as i figure out how to do it without climbing inside a closed box...)

are you going to glass over all the little bends?

its rare that a build really grabs my interest. this one does. looks very different.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived