4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it

really just depends on how you use them. for 1 12, you would want say. 2 cubic feet and 24 to 32 square inches of port, with a flared tube port ( aero port) you could get away with a couple 3" ports, though the port velocity would be extremly high, the flare of the port will smooth the airflow so you don't hear the huffing noise typical of too little port.

ok ok i see. kinda got a image in my head. any way u could help me out wit my box by givin me a design? i would appreciate it if u dont mind givin couple minute away from ur build lol. this would be my first box build

ok ok i see. kinda got a image in my head. any way u could help me out wit my box by givin me a design? i would appreciate it if u dont mind givin couple minute away from ur build lol. this would be my first box build

In theory if you had enough room couldn't you make two of the box he made and the stack them? it would give you room for 8 18's.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Just tell me the room you have to work with and i'll see if it's possible.

quit slackin slacker :)

more progress or just more pics of the box. whichever suits you best

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i_came.png

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Archived