Jump to content

4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it


Recommended Posts

Posted

are you building the new doggy play box for the bed of your truck?? hmm... or are u doing 4 18's????? HAHAHAHA looking good brian, and sorry that I kicked ya to the curb yesterday, that test was very important! im on a 24 today, but if you want to swing by tomorrow, I should have all day to play "stereo"

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

are you building the new doggy play box for the bed of your truck?? hmm... or are u doing 4 18's????? HAHAHAHA looking good brian, and sorry that I kicked ya to the curb yesterday, that test was very important! im on a 24 today, but if you want to swing by tomorrow, I should have all day to play "stereo"

WOOT. play time!

Posted

Alright. my old wooden saw horses were moaning at me telling me this pile of random wood was getting too heavy for them and it was time to build or buy some new ones.

Went to the store and bought some more, came back and decided to give them the test. Threw all the boards i had cut on the box to start getting an idea of what the finished product would look like.

Enjoy!

img0156ii.jpg

Posted

Nic man...i need to do something in my pick up. I'm watching..

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

Nic man...i need to do something in my pick up. I'm watching..

damn.. better step up my game if you're watching.

Now I'm nervous :ehh:

Posted

Tight fit anyone?

Yes that's the pressure of the top and bottom boards alone holding the weight of the sub (60 lbs)

img0157mc.jpg

Posted

Do something about those taillights :peepwall:

ignore the asthetics of the truck. i bought it from mexicans (yes really). that stuff will be fixed when i paint it (carbons maybe?)

Posted

ignore the asthetics of the truck. i bought it from mexicans (yes really). that stuff will be fixed when i paint it (carbons maybe?)

Take the lights apart and everything thats chrome, tint to the color of the truck. And yeah i bought my car from mexicans too. Wish i understood what goes on in their brains...

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8951 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...