4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it

you going to the austell walmart show 2morrow???

i had no idea there was a show at the austell wal-mart..? people gonna show up with their sony xplod's and lightnign audio subs bought in that wal-mart? :drink40:

Got my subs on sale there black Friday :>

Glad I got to hear this today, stupid fuckin lowwww

wish the whole system coulda been up to par for ya. i got home and realized i had lost (wire broke) a set of components and the headunit had lost a set of rca outputs, not to mention the obvious shit of the headunit cutting out.

I got another headunit now and fixed the broken wire. Back up to 100% and ready to go again!

starts at 11 jimmy mrbass226 on youtube told me about it he said it should be pretty big they are just using the parking lot.

Well I'm here. Dont see any other car audio guys here yet.

LOL...Glad you didn't leave...Nice meeting you today...Being that I'm pretty close by (Powder Springs), keep in touch and I'll do my best to let you know of any more local shows..Jimmy (Mrbass226 on Youtube) also keeps me updated on the shows too...He's even closer to you, he's in Douglasville...BTW..Love your build!! I also posted a video of Jimmy sitting in your truck and several other videos of today as well (I also started recording your SPL run and my camera ran out of memory just as you began :( Check out my Youtube page: Oldbass40

2000 Buick Park Avenue

Kenwood HU

Eclipse Components

4 Sundown SA 10's

Sundown 3500

Sundown 100.4

Mechman Alternator

one more panel on. Here's a shot of the rear port clearance.

img0158j.jpg

I need to come over there and go fishing...Nice lake in the background!!!

2000 Buick Park Avenue

Kenwood HU

Eclipse Components

4 Sundown SA 10's

Sundown 3500

Sundown 100.4

Mechman Alternator

img0158j.jpg

you're welcome to fish, but don't expect to catch much. That lake hasn't been the same since the flooding.

img0158j.jpg

you're welcome to fish, but don't expect to catch much. That lake hasn't been the same since the flooding.

Well, I would waste my time then..I like to fish but expect to catch a few when I go!

2000 Buick Park Avenue

Kenwood HU

Eclipse Components

4 Sundown SA 10's

Sundown 3500

Sundown 100.4

Mechman Alternator

• 2 weeks later...

damnit man looking through your build makes me miss my old truck.

67e05553.jpg

lost it in a fire. :(

but back on your truck, mad props bro shyt looks hella tight, and looks hella loud. i might have to make a trip to a couple shows out of state to come see this thing. definatly let me know when and where you will be this upcomming season, and i will try to be there. :bow28:

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

67e05553.jpg

but back on your truck, mad props bro shyt looks hella tight, and looks hella loud. i might have to make a trip to a couple shows out of state to come see this thing. definatly let me know when and where you will be this upcomming season, and i will try to be there. :bow28:

thanks bro. i have no clue what shows i'll be at but when i know i'm going to one (with an operational system.. always fiddling with it) i'll pm ya.

• 4 weeks later...

67e05553.jpg

thanks bro. i have no clue what shows i'll be at but when i know i'm going to one (with an operational system.. always fiddling with it) i'll pm ya.

anything new????? :ehh: :ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

Archived