Sonic Electronix

I'm about to buy my component speakers now and wanted a little input.

As per my original plan that was put together with the help of the forum (THANKS AGAIN!!), I was originaly going to go with these speakers ROCKFORDS.

After doing a bit of research on here as well as some other places I'm starting to lean towards THESE.

I know that there are a bunch of threads on here with some pretty good comments about the Hertz but I wanted to know how they compare to the RF's (especially if anyone has actually compared the 2),and how would they sound with my RF4004 amp and the rest of my set up.

ANY suggestions about other component sets would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks Again!!

If u have access to focal check into them. I just heard the polyglass and now I'm saving and selling. Those are incredible ....and a bit cheaper then these

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

i personally love the T2 components for the price. not to mention the look is choice. but you cant really compare the RF comps to focal and hertz. when i first listened to some focals i could not believe what i was missing. usually great SQ cant be noticed until you hear what good SQ is.

that being said the T2 comps are great. im running two sets in my truck now and love the look and performance.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

that being said the T2 comps are great. im running two sets in my truck now and love the look and performance.

That is what i plan on doing.I'll be putting 2 sets in as well.I'm looking for loud,CLEAR with a good amount of bass but not overwhelming bass.In other words I'm looking for a set that won't be drowned out by my subs and won't get distorted at high volumes.I had a feeling that the RF's would do the job(am I correct??) but I'm also interested in other options.

That is what i plan on doing.I'll be putting 2 sets in as well.I'm looking for loud,CLEAR with a good amount of bass but not overwhelming bass.In other words I'm looking for a set that won't be drowned out by my subs and won't get distorted at high volumes.I had a feeling that the RF's would do the job(am I correct??) but I'm also interested in other options.

Correct they are loud clear and have a nice amount of mid-bass.

Helix P SIX DSP

Audiofrog GS10/GS60

Hertz HSV165XL (Rear Fill)

we dont know what kind of system you have, 2 10s on 200w vs 8 18s on 60,000w components would be different for each application, i linked you a pretty decent set, for a great price, and if they are not as loud as you want, order another set and that is almost the same price as 1 set from the RF you linked...

just tossing out that idea

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones