honda civic looking to buy need info

hey guys and girl i have been driving a 1992 oldsmobile cutlass ive been thru alot of stuff with her but shes getting old and its time to upgrade up the road from where i live i have found a 2003 honda civic standard for 6200 <---- price ive been looking, anyways it has 92,000 miles on it and it got me thinking if there was anything wrong with it im calling the owner tomorrow to meet out there so i can test drive it if anyone has owned a car like this please let me know what could be wrong with it or if anything on YOUR car has gone bad and have had to replace it if i get this car it will be a member build and will be on this forum thanks for the help

FENNYGOLF

pop the hood check for over spray in case it has been wrecked. make sure no grinds when going into gear and tranny shifts smooth. check all fluids to make sure there all full. make sure the antifreeze doesnt have any additives in it like there trying to hide a head gasket leak. you will notice if its really dark and slimy. just all around check it over and get on it a little bit make sure the engine sounds good and pulls good. you will hear a noise similar to a lifter knock but its the fuel injectors they are noisy at least on the older motors

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

do you realize how much honda products hold there value. i paid 4400 for 93 hatch with a swap, struts and springs were on it, and extra set of rims. anso had 120k on it when i got it. the resale value stays up there and thats why hes payin that price for the car with that many miles on it.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

pop the hood check for over spray in case it has been wrecked. make sure no grinds when going into gear and tranny shifts smooth. check all fluids to make sure there all full. make sure the antifreeze doesnt have any additives in it like there trying to hide a head gasket leak. you will notice if its really dark and slimy. just all around check it over and get on it a little bit make sure the engine sounds good and pulls good. you will hear a noise similar to a lifter knock but its the fuel injectors they are noisy at least on the older motors

thank man ill def looking at all that stuff tomorrow well i mean today but yeah ill update on this tomorrow when i actually test drive it i really like cause ive always wanted a standard and civic are easy to work on

the injectors are very noisy on these cars lol

6200 for a 90k mile car? a civic at that? :nea:

90k on a civic.. not even broken in yet.

do you realize how much honda products hold there value. i paid 4400 for 93 hatch with a swap, struts and springs were on it, and extra set of rims. anso had 120k on it when i got it. the resale value stays up there and thats why hes payin that price for the car with that many miles on it.

i payed 4k plus traded in my old zx2 for a 97 civic ex. all it had done to it was lowered, aemv2 intake and exhaust. other than that. stock. and 97k miles. i only pay 100 a month payments and 80 bucks a month for insurance. cant complain with 40 mpg either. even though something on the bitch breaks every 3 months lol. watch out though about your oil levels. if its too low, it might be too late. keep an eye on a honda and it'll run forever. i had a 91 civic lx with 300k on the odometer. worst thing i've ever done was sell it : (

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol