wtt/wts MA AudioHK4000D NC,VA,SC

1. Product: MA AudioHK4000d

2. Specs: 4000W Digital Class X Competition Mono-Block Amplifier Retail:$1689.

RMS Power @ 14.4V

50W x 1 @ 4 Ohm

3600W x 1 @ 2 Ohm

RMS Power @ 17.0V

75W @ 4 Ohm

4000W @ 2 Ohm

Fuse Rating: None

Dimensions (W x H x D) 12.4” x 2.71” x 25.86”

3. Description/Condition: used good condition a few nicks here and there and dusty. one allen head screw missing and the MA audio nameplate missing. works perfectly. i am looking to trade first in these areas because i can drive to meet anyone willing to do business. i have done business here on SMD and i am a gold star seller/ buyer on EBAY under the name7650warofthehead. i want an amp that does 2000-2500@2ohms preferrably one without a subsonic filter or at least can be switched off; and either smaller or at least not as wide as this beast is. it has never gone into protect in my possession or seen below 12v(it would shut off anyway if it did). this is my first attemp at a large transaction here that is why i will drive unless you are willing to ship first, if you do i can even give you my supervisors work num on SJ AFB. Commanders don't look lightly on military members not doing good business.i have 14yrs in the AF not about to mess up retirement for an amp. i have been burned before thats why i am kinda shy about sending first. i will ship anywhere within the states. also feel free to pm me i will give you my cell if u want to contact me. thanks for lookin

4. Price: :$360 shipped obo

5. Pictures: http://img692.imageshack.us/g/dsci00052.jpg/

dsci0238.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsci0238.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by benz280se

just to clear up some questions people might have. i am trying to trade this amp for a smaller or thinner 2k+ amp that does power @ 2ohms it can even be one that does close to the total power of this thing or higher i'll even trade up with money from my end. but this amp isn't just long it's very wide so i think i might go a different route with my install. and i dont like having a subsonic filter the lows are low but there is a difference that i can tell and i want to eliminate that difference. i have never blown any of my woofers over the years because of over-excursion and i am 40 i don't see me magically doing that now. but feel free to throw out some offers!! for example the old school crossfire is almost as long but not nearly as wide, orsay for example the stetsom 2k6 or 2k5 is the perfect size the hifonics 2k amp would be fine if it werent 1ohm. is a picture starting to form?

but feel free to throw out some offers if you want this, i might jus bite.

Edited by benz280se

ok, i was looking at this amp and im very impressed on the specs. im just wondering how this sounds as compared to an audioque 3500d.1 amp. im planning to get another kicker solox woofer for my truck but right now i only have a single solox dual 4 ohm sub (2500rms) and this would be perfect for it. but i also read that this amp is a current hog and i only have a single mechman alt with a xs power s3400 batt (1000 crank, 3000 max amps) and a xs power d3100 (1250 crank, 5000 max amps) do you think thats enough power?

And whats the gauge input on the amp for the power wires as well as the speaker terminals?

Do you have dimensions of the length and width?

and just to make sure, the amp is selling for $360 and its fully working?

Any and all assistance with this would be great.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

i still never figured out how they got 50w@4ohm ? then they got the 862 or something that did like 75@4ohm and 4400rms @w/e and ive heard they love 17v systems too

ive heard 2 of the 862's push 4 oldschool chrome n blue L7 15's in a blazer walled and that shit :yahoo: first ever loud system ive ever heard, dude said it was like 146 or so playing soul survivor, moved hella air

ma audio amps are great imo, i useto have a 162 400w 2ch ma amp and that thing was sweet

i think ma audio is the only amp company that i kno of other than a mild some that have the ability to run 1ohm stereo

all in all, beast ass amp man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i used to have the hk802sx, the one that did 4400w. it was a great amp for about a year or so and then it caught on fire out of no where. ma sent me all the stuff to send it back but when i did i never got anything in return.they wouldnt answer my phone calls or anything so to whoever buys this amp do not send it to them if anything happens!

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

kinetik hc2400 (soon to be xs power d3100)

xs power 3400 (under the hood)

lots of 1/0

ok, i was looking at this amp and im very impressed on the specs. im just wondering how this sounds as compared to an audioque 3500d.1 amp. im planning to get another kicker solox woofer for my truck but right now i only have a single solox dual 4 ohm sub (2500rms) and this would be perfect for it. but i also read that this amp is a current hog and i only have a single mechman alt with a xs power s3400 batt (1000 crank, 3000 max amps) and a xs power d3100 (1250 crank, 5000 max amps) do you think thats enough power?

And whats the gauge input on the amp for the power wires as well as the speaker terminals?

Do you have dimensions of the length and width?

and just to make sure, the amp is selling for $360 and its fully working?

Any and all assistance with this would be great.

pm'ed 0ga and 8ga

Edited by benz280se

yes this amp is a beast. i really do like this amp but after buiding the box for my trunk i need a slightly smaller amp, and i dont want subsonic filter. all my amp before this except for my memphis big belle in my other vehicle didn't have them and i can tell the difference in my bass. this amp does slam hard though even though i had it on only 100a alt @ 13-14v with two batts one of witch was kinetik hc2000 and two fissd 12's. and db-r does repairs on all kinds of amps, since ma audio i think is not in business anymore. oh this amp is not rated for 1ohm it has to be modded and you better have a good electrical if you do that!

• 2 weeks later...

partial to kicker stuff, 1500 2500. or crossfire vr2000 etc...but will still look at other offers in the 2k power range @2ohm throw out some offers! was gonna trade someone for a kicker 1500.1 but he had just traded with someone locally for something else.if someone is gun-shy about trading we can maybe work an ebay transaction or something like that..

last bump before i take it off the market lol