Sundown Audio

Anyone got full info on this amp?

Dub7Banger

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/320600-mtx-1501d-vs-mtx-81000d-memphis-16-mc1500d-vs-memphis-16-st1500d.html

theres some info

memphis 16-mc1500d is the same amp. should make finding some specs easier.

looks like im backwards the memphis is two ohm stable directed is 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i LOVE memphis products.. I have a 5 channel Belle and its running strong still after 4 years

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thats what I thought too. The page I was reading though said something about this amp couldn't handle a 1ohm load daily. That it could do it on burps but not on daily music. Those are the right specs though. I will see if I can find the link for what I was reading and where the specs came from.

here is the link talking about it not being "1ohm stable" Link

I couldn't find the original post that I got the specs from but here is another one with the same specs. This is an old for sale add but it does have the specs and also has some comments from the seller about not being sure if it was 1ohm stable. Its weird cause I have the big belle from the same year that is 1ohm stable. 2nd link

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

i LOVE memphis products.. I have a 5 channel Belle and its running strong still after 4 years

I love mine. Never had a problem with it. I want more power but thats the only reason I will stop using it. :drink40: :drink40:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I couldn't find the original post that I got the specs from but here is another one with the same specs. This is an old for sale add but it does have the specs and also has some comments from the seller about not being sure if it was 1ohm stable. Its weird cause I have the big belle from the same year that is 1ohm stable. 2nd link

LOL I just remembered I made this thread, and when I was going through it I seen this, clicked your link, and instant lulz, that's the exact amp I have sitting next to me, and the IA DP 15 will be here sometime next week. I traded him my Level 5 18 for the combo. Good deal? He also kicked in some 4ga shok, an inline fuse holder and fuse already in the main run, a small run for ground, and some XScorpion RCA's

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

google try it some time its amazing ahahahahahahahah :drinks:

Well I was looking for a little more information that wasn't already provided, but you guys seem to have covered that, I was wondering about going 1 ohm with it, but it isn't advised, and I have no use in a blown amp or interest in paying to get it rebuilt :santa: Plus iirc you guys say it'll do the 1500 it's suppose to, and that's really all that matters.

And! While I have someones attention and it's my own thread, I'll be running this amp, and the Death Penalty, which are both 1500 RMS, and i'll be running them at 2 ohms, when I set the gain with a DMM i'm looking for an AC voltage of 54.77 right? No access to an O-scope or money for one right now, but maybe in the future!

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Archived