Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

My install guy here in NY is a JL guy and has never heard of RE until I told him. He had advised me to go with 4-JL 10w7's, 4-Beyma 6.5's, 4-10" EV's and 6-beyma bullets. I have since learned about RE Audio and have decided to go with them. Now the only problem that I'm having is whether or not to do 4-18" XXX "or" 4 12" XXX! Only because he's saying that the smaller 12" XXX woofer would have a tighter bass than the 18" XXX woofer. Steve please advise me what to do in this situation especially being that you know RE Audio's products. This guy swears that JL will have better sound quality because he has never heard RE LOL! I'll be going with 4 RF T2000.1's by the way for the XXX's! OH, the install will be in a 07 Escalade. Thanx Steve!

do 18's

/story

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

My install guy here in NY is a JL guy and has never heard of RE until I told him. He had advised me to go with 4-JL 10w7's, 4-Beyma 6.5's, 4-10" EV's and 6-beyma bullets. I have since learned about RE Audio and have decided to go with them. Now the only problem that I'm having is whether or not to do 4-18" XXX "or" 4 12" XXX! Only because he's saying that the smaller 12" XXX woofer would have a tighter bass than the 18" XXX woofer. Steve please advise me what to do in this situation especially being that you know RE Audio's products. This guy swears that JL will have better sound quality because he has never heard RE LOL! I'll be going with 4 RF T2000.1's by the way for the XXX's! OH, the install will be in a 07 Escalade. Thanx Steve!

well first of all, your going to want to run Fi.......i dont run RE anymore LOL :D :D

with enough power, 18's can be just as tight as 12's....

oh, thanks everyone for the compliments! :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

looks good my man.. that thing moves some serious air.. id love to hear it in person..

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

well first of all, your going to want to run Fi.......i dont run RE anymore LOL :D :D

Steve, I know that you no longer run RE LOL! Trust, I've seen a lot of ur pics and vids! Just wanted ur opinion cuz u rock when it comes to this shiznit LOL! That being said, I'll go wit the 18 XXX cuz I want sound quality! Thanks to all 4 ur input!!!!

Looking wicked Steve! The interior is coming together very well. Can't wait to see what's next :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

why are other subjects being brought into this thread?

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

What about the RE's in the honda?

(i haven't really seen anything more than the thread on the civic)

Wow them seats do look slick bud ;)Is there a lot of clearence between them and the speakers in the door?

xx

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steve man....those seats are BEAUTIFUL!! I got all giddy when i saw the seats in there. This project is coming closer to being done and its CRAZY!!

JL Audio XR 6.5 Components

Pioneer Head Unit

JL Audio e4300 amplifier

RE Audio SX 18

US Amps Xterminator XT4000d amp

Stinger 1.2 farad Capacitor

Optima Yellow top battery

What about the RE's in the honda?

(i haven't really seen anything more than the thread on the civic)

Wow them seats do look slick bud ;)Is there a lot of clearence between them and the speakers in the door?

xx

the honda is being neglected.... steve is a bish he needs to sell me those amps

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio