Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

Yea what He^...I mean... I, said. :P

ARE YOU REALLY THAT LAZY!!!??? IT WAS LIKE 10 POSTS BACK!!!

Never unereistimate the lazyness :lol: i thought it said your name when i copied it and dont try to sue me for copyright infregment either ha ha ha
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

very very good work. how did you get the fiberglass mat to stick to the A pillars? and another question what the hell is wrong with you? your gonna go sterile from all that damn noise.

j/p man i love it,

----reference's----

meade916

looking great, how do you plan on setting up your front stage? That 3sixty.2 has a ton of options to get it sounding sweet but not sure how imaging would work because most of the speakers are tied together? I love how this is going to be hittin 160s and still be musical!

edit for grammar

Edited by Neel

Too Much Stuff to list .

looking great, how do you plan on setting up your front stage? That 3sixty.2 has a ton of options to get it sounding sweet but not sure how imaging would work because most of the speakers are tied together? I love how this is going to be hittin 160s and still be musical!

edit for grammar

at that sound level imagining wont be a concern, trust me I heard it agian today its totally fucken unfuckinbeliable.

you think youll still be workng on it in the summer or still have it in your possesion? if so im comming down from toronto canada for vacation and wouldnt mind ditching the wife for a few hours to hear this :D

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

MEADE we get a week off school in like 2 weeks ... let me come up there and see this thing!!!! it'd be much appreciated i love your work as everyone else ... shoot me a PM if you can I shot u one a week ago but i realize ur busy :)

good work bro seriously this is the fucking best caddy in teh world hands down those m & hs will be SCREAMIN

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

edit for grammar

When it gets at these levels of loudness of bass and vocals, there is no imagining or staging. You can try it but worthless when you crank it high volumes. This is not a SQ car!