Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

hella panicking bro, i wasnt there 5 minutes and two people already walked by "nice truck" and "need help, no? your alright? cool.........got any change?"

i said fuck my skin its time to gtfo. I called my boy John John (shoulda called burrito duhh he is down the street too)...he came and had my back while i tried to fix it. Half the battle was gettin the old one out from the fan clutch. It was wrapped around tight...

You should do an electric fan upgrade, that way if it ever broke again you wouldnt have that problem.

Team Deadly Hertz

already thought of that while i was elbow deep in my engine compartment....that is coming real soon ;)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

already thought of that while i was elbow deep in my engine compartment....that is coming real soon ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, since you have the clutch fan doesnt it slightly slow the belt down because of turning the clutch, and now when you remove the clutch it free up the belt some to allow it to spin faster, which it will spin your alts faster for more power?

Team Deadly Hertz

Correct me if I am wrong, since you have the clutch fan doesnt it slightly slow the belt down because of turning the clutch, and now when you remove the clutch it free up the belt some to allow it to spin faster, which it will spin your alts faster for more power?

no. your belt is only going to spin as fast as you "let it". the turning of the engine, which is your rpms, which is controlled by your gas pedal.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

the electric fans free up more engine power too.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

i refuse to play any post-Black Metallica, especially that pussy symphony shit :D

i know they have talent, i know some people think it sounds good. I am a Metallica fan from way back and im not havin that though :D

Time to break out Dyers Eve and Hit the Lights then. or even a little Mustaine era Metallica....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

i have spare belts in my rides too

sorry to hear that steve....now get those other ones in and start slappin

I refuse to carry anything spare in my truck, cause shit never breaks for me until I have a spare. Then shit seem sto go down hill. Sucks to hear you belt took a shit on you steve.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...