Hey, wondering what you guys think I should do....I been thinking of getting a HID Conversion kit for my '01 Impala LS. But now looking at the headlights, they are pretty damn worn, leak water into them, and they just look like overall ass, bringing the look of the car down. I was looking at buying new headlight assemblies for the car, but they were $100 for both...which isn't too bad. But then thinking to myself, if I'm gonna do a HID Conversion kit on it, I might as well do it the right way the first time. I looked up a pair of Projectors for the Impala LS, and they were only $140. Why not? Here's what I'm looking at..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVY-IMPALA-ANGEL-EYES-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHT-BLACK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aImpalaQQhashZitem2c57c71cbfQQitemZ190451227839QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Now, it says I can use a HID Kit with it...e-mailed the guy, but also wanted thoughts from here...If I were to get a kit from DDMTUNING.COM would they work? Let me know your thoughts/opinions..

Thanks!

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

IMO i prefer stock headlights over projectors, but your car your money. theres only one impala around here sporting those projectors def something that will make your car stand out.

yeah the HID kits that ddmtuning sells will fit in there. just make sure u know what bulb it is u need and ordered it from ddm.

i say go for it im sure it will def be better than stock!

IMO i prefer stock headlights over projectors, but your car your money. theres only one impala around here sporting those projectors def something that will make your car stand out.

yeah the HID kits that ddmtuning sells will fit in there. just make sure u know what bulb it is u need and ordered it from ddm.

i say go for it im sure it will def be better than stock!

cool glad to know i can order thru ddmtuning. I would probably be the only impala in my town that I know have them. there are a bunch of impalas but now mine will be unique. :)

Anything will be better than stock, they're all foggy, I tried restoring them with a sandpaper kit, and sealer stuff, helped a little bit, but not that well...

i would still go for oem brand new headlights if u do get the projectors tell us how u like the light output from them

I will deff let you know how the light output is...

First System

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Be careful with HID's and projectors...My buddy did his on his 05 impala LS and the lenses melted from the HID's

I am doin Hid's on my 08 Impala LS

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Be careful with HID's and projectors...My buddy did his on his 05 impala LS and the lenses melted from the HID's

I am doin Hid's on my 08 Impala LS

Okay. Was he using stock headlights? Or? Was he using 55w HIDs or 35w?

My mom got a '10 Malibu LTZ 3.6l V6 (rocket-ship if I may say). And she ordered a pair or HIDs for it, but she got the good stuff; FutureVision HIDs.

First System