Christian/Clean Rap with Good, Low Bass!

Hey guys. After doing some thinking and changing some things in my life, Ive decided that I want to try to clean up what Im listening to. The majority of what I have is for bass but the content of these songs is not at all glorifying God. Im trying to find a way to clean up what Im listening to without giving up my precious bass. My current box is tuned to 35 hz and the loudest song I have heard with this box is Screwed Up by Trae with Lil Wayne. I would really love to get some christian rap that hits but anything with a clean message will do. Also if anybody knows a good source for instrumentals or songs made specifically for bass or anything like that, please let me know! Im open to suggestions here...I know alot of chistian artists and all but im looking for specific songs, especially ones that have the same frequency as "screwed up." Thanks for the help...Romans 1:16!

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

I am a Christian but I don't go to Church or pray often. I listen to rap/hiphop techno dubstep anything good. If your looking for songs that dont have swears or anything bad I would suggest dubstep music. Its basically beats strung together with tons of bass. Heres a good dubstep song you might like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqN5yWg6ff4

heres a christian rap song

mJzD9.png

I am a Christian but I don't go to Church or pray often. I listen to rap/hiphop techno dubstep anything good. If your looking for songs that dont have swears or anything bad I would suggest dubstep music. Its basically beats strung together with tons of bass. Heres a good dubstep song you might like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqN5yWg6ff4

heres a christian rap song

yea man im really getting into dubstep! if you dont mind, hit me with some good song title! I like that first one, whats the name of it?

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

b-shoc has some nice stuff. and awhile back i looked it up there was a site that has all kinds of christian rap. text 242242 and ask were u can find some christian rap.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Archived