help me choose

not a daily driver and not a comp car all personal enjoyment but would like comp level.

i am willing to piece stuff together go active whatever just need ideas on equipment because there is so much any more and being into spl for so long i know what gets loud but not necessarily where to go for sq

Go listen and find out what you like, SQ have a personal style of what and what u can hear Stay away from the class D technic for mitds and highs, class D can produce a lot of watts and can be very clear, but no warm and sqfat in class D. Quality of speakers is more urgent than amps, i think you know the brands

Hertz, Focal, Morel, Dynaudio, AVI and so on. A Thing that can be very positiv in sq are the RCA cable´s, don´t fear to spend a grand for the way from your

HU to amp. If i start with hifi, and bought my first "physical correct RCA" for my homehifi, 2 ft for 100 $, i thought i changed my amp and cd-player in a class higher. Maby you have to modyfi them for caraudiouse. Very impressive what good RCA´s can let you here.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Yesterday i create this, take other sub or subs, like an FI Q, take good compsystem for the rear, normal carhifi highendcomps (2 6.5 or 3way) in the doors, extrabatt for the amp, check your alternator maby a H/O. remember what i say about RCA´s, get the gdmf HU on the market, generous amount of sound

deadner. Than have you a real good sounding system for the day and competitions, and you let enough space to use your S4 as this what he is.

Shit i dont know to insert posts correct the amp is amp.

If any can tell in easy english how to insert a post of other thread, plz send me a message, thx.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

well i dont want to blow money but if it is justifiable i will spend it

well if you post a budget and what car you have I can give you suggestions

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.