Thanks man im really stoke...now i just have to decide if i want to double major and then pursue my masters or one with masters then the other...

Thanks man!

What do you want to do with your life? I would say single major, masters, and then 2nd major. But if they both go towards what you want to do, then maybe double major.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

ah, lisa norton. She is a nice lady, had her for college and life skills.

i miss something lol?

we have solidworks too. just never really use it.

ok well inventor is like solidworks just more user friendly.

What do you want to do with your life? I would say single major, masters, and then 2nd major. But if they both go towards what you want to do, then maybe double major.

Electrical Engineering. Prolly do the single then masters and then go back for computer science. i appreciate the advice man.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I must say again, CONGRATULATIONS MAN!

Wish ya didn't find out on such a shitty night, but still a good thing. And nice way to put your address on the internet.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOU SHUT IT RIGHT NOW!!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i miss something lol?

Oh my bad. Let me start over.

Hello, my name is Chris. I am currently a sophomore EE major at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. :drinks:

Oh my bad. Let me start over.

Hello, my name is Chris. I am currently a sophomore EE major at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. :drinks:

lol you sound like one of those guys in the commercials for ITT Tech or something like that.

Archived