YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOU SHUT IT RIGHT NOW!!

Holy shit, Billy Mays's ghoust!

Oh my bad. Let me start over.

Hello, my name is Chris. I am currently a sophomore EE major at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. :drinks:

Damn, so many Chris's...

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

lol you sound like one of those guys in the commercials for ITT Tech or something like that.

Nothing like a semi-official introduction...

Damn, so many Chris's...

I definitely don't disagree.

Im so stoked i had to share, this is one of the leading Engineeirng schools in the country...and i got IN!!!!! and it is in-state!!!!!!!

RoseAceptance-1.png

oh btw in the next couple of weeks...

hehehe.jpg

congrats man..my ex's ex bf went there..he was a douche. lol never been though

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

run that inventor at school in project lead the way:)

damn straight man. PLTW ftmfw! you in IED or POE?

Oh my bad. Let me start over.

Hello, my name is Chris. I am currently a sophomore EE major at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. :drinks:

Hell ya man thats fucking sweet lol im guessing that chick is a prof at rose? and ill definatly have to meet up with you. hang out and/or study or w/e man.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Congrats bro. :good: Just don't do what my younger brother did and turn down a full ride to go to Purdue instead <_< .. :facepalm:

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Congrats bro. :good: Just don't do what my younger brother did and turn down a full ride to go to Purdue instead <_< .. :facepalm:

No i wouldnt ever do that lol. if im paying for it im gonna go to Rose 100% but if i got a full ride to purdue id take it. a full ride is a full ride no matter how you look at it. lol i still need to finish my purdue app lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Hell ya man thats fucking sweet lol im guessing that chick is a prof at rose? and ill definatly have to meet up with you. hang out and/or study or w/e man.

Shes the director of admissions. (the one who sent you that letter)

Basically all the freshman have a college and life skills class in pretty small groups fall semester so they need a lot of people to teach it. Since its nothing important they pull from a lot of places for people to teach, including her.

From the way you talk you seem to be pretty confident you will be attending next year?

No i wouldnt ever do that lol. if im paying for it im gonna go to Rose 100% but if i got a full ride to purdue id take it. a full ride is a full ride no matter how you look at it. lol i still need to finish my purdue app lol.

http://rose-hulmanbooks.collegestoreonline.com/ePOS/form=robots/item.html&item_number=40000005160&store=505&design=505#

.....lol

Shes the director of admissions. (the one who sent you that letter)

Basically all the freshman have a college and life skills class in pretty small groups fall semester so they need a lot of people to teach it. Since its nothing important they pull from a lot of places for people to teach, including her.

From the way you talk you seem to be pretty confident you will be attending next year?

Ya im like 99.9% sure ill be attending. bte do i have to buy a laptop from rose? and freshman can live off campus right?

Archived