CJs DC Warhorse F150 Build Log(VIDEO pg11)

There was just way too much talk in my original build log so I am making a new one just for the final part of this build. I will post some of the original pics in here as well but mostly just the final stage of the build.

Here is the final equipment list

Subs--2 SMD 18s and 2 DC LVL 5 18s New subs will be 8 Level 4 12s Decided to go a different route------4 XL 15s

Sub Amp--Kicker Warhorse w/remote

Mids-- 2 sets AA 7" Carbons--2 sets Kicker QS 6.5"

Highs-- 9 Kicker SS Tweeters

Mids Amp--Kicker 850.4

Highs Amp--Kicker 350.4

Crossover--Kicker KX3

Batteries--XS POWER 1 d6500 under the hood and 8 d3400s in the back

Alternators-- 1 Iraggi 260 in Stock location charging front battery only--1 Mechman 270 w/adj voltage charging back batteries only.

Headunit--Pioneer Avic X920BT

Wiring- KNU 1/0

Looking good!!

Thanks! I will look alot better tomorrow once all of the racks are built and its covered in bedliner.

sweet, are you gon sell the kenetiks?

Yep all 4 3800s and the 1400 are for sale.... if anyone is interested the 3800s are $225 plus shipping each and the 1400 is $150 plus shipping.

Why wouldn't you just run the pos and neg for the amps off of the buss bars instead of the two other ones? Seems like you would get a slightly better power flow by connecting to the buss bars.

Either way, nice build! How'd you do the kinda countersunk looking holes for screwing everything together? its looks like an angle countersink or something. Looks really good though!

And thanks for starting a new build log...that other one just got wayyy too outta hand!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived