Second Skin Audio

will never build it, but looks cool

You can't just have airspaces off the side of a port. They won't do anything. The internal loading will be epic fail, so many deadspots. Think about it like liquid, with a box that complex you won't be able to generate enough pressure to just have the port anywhere. The box will be crazy inefficient. The ports are too close to the woofer and I bet the volume of the chamber with the woofer in it is too large. Props for thinking outside the 'box' (hehe) but I bet this would sound like a leaky oversized sealed box.

I have been doing boxes for 6 years now I know of the things I need to change, I just threw it together to see how much space it would take up. never plan on doing it

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I have been doing boxes for 6 years now I know of the things I need to change, I just threw it together to see how much space it would take up. never plan on doing it

Fair enough, I was just throwing out some quick'n'dirty constructive criticism :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Fair enough, I was just throwing out some quick'n'dirty constructive criticism :)

did it to show exactly how much hornloading adds to the size

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.