any diehard droid geeks ?

Yeah I'm gonna hold off on doing all that until I do some more research. I'd rather not go through redoing my phone over again ha, took me long enough to figure out everything as it is now.

Yeah I understand. Want to know something funny? I've only had my DX for about a week now :drink40: I'm a quick learner.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yeah, for the first two weeks I left it alone then got the urge to figure out how to root and found z4root. I never really got into themes/ROMs until today, guess I should've just gone with a ROM before even setting the phone up but oh well, I'll be satisfied as is..for now. Thanks again for all the help and will definately check back in if I get the itch to go for a ROM. :drinks:

Yeah definitely, just send me a PM if you ever need help. I usually get on the forum at least once a week now, use to be once a day then this semester started getting hectic, so if my replies start to get a little choppy or something, that is the reason.

Also, I know there are more people on this forum with android devices! Mind if we get some screen shots posted up of home screens to see how people like to set theirs up? This is mine, nice n simple.

EDIT: Seperate topic was created for this.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

How do I place a ROM on the root of my sd card? I'm using Alpha and it won't allow me to place the ROM .zip onto the /root folder.

hook your device to a computer. or put your sd hard ina card reader

Liberty is just one of the many great ROMs out there for the DX, I would research all the ROMs you can use and decide which is best for you. I checked out Liberty but did not like it due to the lack of blur I liked to occasionally use, so I went with DarkSlide Blur v4.2, couldn't be happier with it.

And that is the reason that I love Liberty is no blur. Some people like it and some dont. I did try it a few times and I have played around with Squidleys Rom quite a bit both Stock and Full Blur and still didnt like it. About the only thing that I want from Blur is the Universal Inbox in the messaging folder, but having just for that it is not work it.

I have been using Circle Launcher to kind of keep alot of my app under control the last few day's and im really liking that, so i think that is my fix for the Universal Inbox problem.

D

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

nope. if the files in the right place any your booting into clockwork recovery then its there.

as for roms. imliking my gummy jar 2.5 at the moment...i hated darkslide. I take a ton of pictures and the camera app was just way to slow for my liking

Archived