Sonic Electronix

Hardest Slapping 12's.. With Stock Alt

This guys just getting into car audio and you guys are gonna scare him right outta it into ballet or something. lol

Despite how many questions he asks, just help the guy out. I was the same way when I got into audio. But RyanJin, reading alot on this Forum will learn you right.

My vote goes for DC Sound Lab. Never ran them but they've gotta good rep on the Forum here.

its not the questions that bother me to be honest. the issue lies in the fact this is what...the second or third thread ASKING THE EXACT SAME THING in a week? thats pretty excessive. also when the car isnt even something he has or owns. his budget changes from $400 to $800 day to day and then he starts a new thread asking the same question.....again. i think going this route is just putting the cart before the horse. :pardon:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

& being an owner of 3 accords, good luck fitting 2 15's in a trunk of one. Unless you do sealed, it's not happening.

second this right here.

i tried, but i had to do cutting and still got better results from 2 12s.

my accord liked subs and ports back, and subs forward port to drivers side, just so you know.

I have to digress. You were given great advice. You just don't know enough to understand the information given unless you are walked through every step. Worst part is...you don't even have the car yet, let alone a true plan and budget in place.

Biggest issue is since you have no real idea of what you're doing or why, its almost impossible for you even to take a second and actually make a choice. It's like ricers of the audio world.

It's hard not to click also since I am on this site about 99% of the time from my mobile. All I see is thread title, not the username. Get the car first, then get a budget. Then worry about the system. Until then, maybe start reading on this site to learn the basics of car audio. It will make everything that much easier and more enjoyable.

Well said. Even though I think he's trying to figure out which route to go beforehand, he's definetly getting way ahead of himself being that he has no car to put anything he orders into.

second this right here.

i tried, but i had to do cutting and still got better results from 2 12s.

my accord liked subs and ports back, and subs forward port to drivers side, just so you know.

Yepp. The wheel wells and height throw a bunch off. you have a fatass rear when you open the trunk but the wheels take up a hell of a lot of room width wise, and height wise, anything other 16" generally isn't going in unless you rip out and modify things. You could possible fit an 18" though if you fired it up, port back. You would have to make one hell of a custom box though.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.