Integra performance upgrades

I did announce this once before and should be pre-understood. I want the 240sx, mileage is 147000 and its pretty good, no crashes but the guy did replace the front fenders do to paint scrapes and paint scuffs.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/2029537953.html thar she blows.

I'd pass on that and wait for a better offer to come. IF you plan on swapping in an engine I'd suggest you find a clean, rust free shell.

should put a LS1.

hence where my posts come back into play..

lol your such a chevy whore

BOO-YAAHHH

2jzftw

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

the OP is obviously new to modding cars. there is no simple swap for a toyota engine into the S chassis. There are plenty of places to buy everything to put a GM engine or VH45de nissan engine with just bolting everything up. Plug and play harness, bolt in mounts, bolt in driveshafts, etc. the 2jz will require a custom harness, custom mounts, driveshaft, computer, intercooler piping, exhaust, etc etc

let's put it this way...

vh45 or ls1 into a 240sx is like installing a deck, coax's, 1 12" sub and 1 amp

2jz into a 240sx is like installing 4 tv's, custom kicks and a-pillars, 10 batts, 6 runs of 1/0, 14 amps, and a clamshell with 12 15's

which is easier to install for someone with little to no experience? hell there are even people who have been doing car audio for yearsss that couldn't get the 2nd install right

edit: I'm sorry I just found a company that makes the 2jz a bolt in plug and play ordeal for the 240sx with it's $7600 for everything. For the VH45 I priced it to be $2900 for everything except engine and trans which doesn't cost anywhere near $4700. Again, VH45>2jz for simplicity and money purposes

find out what kind of coilovers it has. $2900 doesn't seem too bad if it's rust free, which it seems to be

I just e-mailed him asking for what kind of coilovers they are, it's better than the teg I was thinking about getting, and RWD FTMFW!!!!!!

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

car looks clean, throw a coat of paint on her and clean up the interior a little and it'll be a good, fun dd

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Where do you see rust at?

I was just saying in general and I didn't really see any (except possibly pass. rocker panel but can't tell). I was trying to say that if you're just going to throw an engine in it it'd be cheaper to just get a clean shell. You could probably find a shell for around $1k and just drop the engine in without having to remove the old one and worry about trying to sell it. Plus you wouldn't have to paint it either so that'll save you some more as well.

I was just saying in general and I didn't really see any (except possibly pass. rocker panel but can't tell). I was trying to say that if you're just going to throw an engine in it it'd be cheaper to just get a clean shell. You could probably find a shell for around $1k and just drop the engine in without having to remove the old one and worry about trying to sell it. Plus you wouldn't have to paint it either so that'll save you some more as well.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/2012125062.html heres a shell but kinda pricey

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Archived