Integra performance upgrades

there is a replacement for displacement. supercharging : )

edit: just fyi, turbos are superchargers before anyone says something retarded

turbos don't have any drag on the motor since they're exhaust powered, however they do have some lag depending on the turbo size. the spool up of a supercharger is instant since its driven directly by the crankshaft, with a downside of motor drag.... to each their own

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

turbos don't have any drag on the motor since they're exhaust powered, however they do have some lag depending on the turbo size. the spool up of a supercharger is instant since its driven directly by the crankshaft, with a downside of motor drag.... to each their own

either way, with the exception of a tune and a few upgrades to your bottom end and some oil/water lines, your just bolting on tons of power just waiting to put some rubber to the ground

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Superchargers take power away from the engine to make power. Turbos use wasted exhaust gases to make power. 2 totally different things. Don't go around telling people they are the same thing

Last winter we had 3+ feet of snow, I don't want to couped up in a house waiting for the streets to be plowed well enough to take either of those cars out. I'm not saying i never want to get a teg or a 240 but right now as a college student I could afford a winter car and a summer car.

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

very wise decision. my civic didn't do too bad last winter with snow tires BUT the snow liked to pack up in the back of the engine bay and stop my serp belt from spinning my alt leaving me dead at least once a day <_<

Superchargers take power away from the engine to make power. Turbos use wasted exhaust gases to make power. 2 totally different things. Don't go around telling people they are the same thing

noone said they were the same thing. i said that turbo's where superchargers because they are.

turbo's are exhaust driven and superchargers are belt driven.

anyone with a brain should know the difference.

if they think they're exactly the same they shouldn't even be messing around with the shit

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

I got a 1992 240sx I'm fixing up. Pretty easy to get traction, but I live in florida so I don't know bout the snow. Interior quality is better in my opinion on the nissan compared to honda of that vintage

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

Archived