Sonic Electronix

alright well im tryn to find out some way to get all 4 12s facing forward sealed off in my trunk :(

and i just can find out a way i have ideas tht would world but idk how to tune it like that cuz no box calculator is going to least i dont think and rick sid a calm shell but my subs will barley have a slant and they would be facing each other and i think that would create cancellation.

my MAX specs are

38 inches wide

17.5 inches tall

35 inches depth

i didnt add wood or anything in yet either so it will be a little smalled then those too

with those a box would be 12 cubic ft and MAX my subs can have is 9 ported so im all good there

but only idea i cn come up with that will work but idk how to tune it is

box isnt to scale of anything its just a doodle lol

i really need help guys thanks

its 2 in the front and 1 on each side on a slant type thing

Picture005.jpg

also i cant do a removable port on this one guys so im just gonna do a aero port thought the rear deck.......like the blue Mazda 6 build

I REALLY NEED HELP!! AND FAST I WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS DONE BY NEXT WEEKEND! before the 30th for my bday!

EDIT:i would like it to be tuned to about 30 and have one aero port like that Mazda build......

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

You could so all 4 in a straight line to the back. All facing the drivers side wheel well kind of ported the same way. If you have the depth that is. See what BCP figures out

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

the make boxes that are just like 4 12's all in a line? dont know specs but you could search and look for dimensions?

it wont fit that way alredy tried :(

You could so all 4 in a straight line to the back. All facing the drivers side wheel well kind of ported the same way. If you have the depth that is. See what BCP figures out

im trying to seal it off at the trunk.........but would that get louder then all 4 facing up