paranormal activity 2

Tea she suggested it. I suggested we went tonthe midnight showing of PA2 tonight but she has To work tomorrow

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i've been waiting for case 39 for a while now. it looks pretty good. is the storyline any good?

actually its really good....u have to watch it all to get it because it has some twist and stuff in it but its really good! i have it on bootleg and the quality is pretty good .........actually i think im about to watch that or the A team ha

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i just saw the movie. you'd probably wanna see the first one before watching this one. there wont be any gaping plot holes by any means but it does tie into the first move fairly well. that being said, the first one wasn't scary to me at all except for the last 3-5 seconds. this one makes the first look like a g rated disney movie. not sure how well most people take scary movies but if you dont think this is scary you have something effed up your head ^_^ scared the shieettt outa me. and now i get to stay up all nite cuz i live alone facckkkk

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

i just saw the movie. you'd probably wanna see the first one before watching this one. there wont be any gaping plot holes by any means but it does tie into the first move fairly well. that being said, the first one wasn't scary to me at all except for the last 3-5 seconds. this one makes the first look like a g rated disney movie. not sure how well most people take scary movies but if you dont think this is scary you have something effed up your head ^_^ scared the shieettt outa me. and now i get to stay up all nite cuz i live alone facckkkk

The part that had me was when the mom was drinking her coffee in the kitchen, then... Kaboom! lol

I want to go see the second, but thoughts of wasted cash and coming out disappointed haunt me much more than the first did. I thought the first was terrible. there really wasnt anything scary about it...in fact, Id say the buildup that it "wasnt available in all theatres and then you could demand it" was actually a very good tactic to make much more cash. but being a horror fan for years, Id say it had originality, but they did nothing with it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

godddd the entire last 20-30 minutes was so nerve racking. mbdblue. id say go watch it, i thought the first one was absolutely terrible as well. movie tickets aren't that expensive :)

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

im going to see it again tonight cuz my girl has been waiting to see it. but out of the whole movie my favorite part was in the kitchen when mom was just sipping on her cup. i was in IMAX so the initial noise was scary but once i saw what happened i thought it was hilarious. im actually excited to see it again and i usually never do that, especially the next day.

i actually didnt really think the first one was too scary. i thought certain things were kinda freaky because i was thinking what if i had been in that position but thats it. after seeing theese reviews though i think i am goin to go see the 2nd

edit: i have always been curious how the nights where the wife stands there for 4 hours if its real or if she was actually paid enough money to stand for 3 and 1/2 hours straight. because in the background the husband moves so i dont think they just copied and pasted clips but i dont know too much about editing movies

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

The part that had me was when the mom was drinking her coffee in the kitchen, then... Kaboom! lol

i knowwwwww. so unexpected. pretty sure everyone in the theatre jumped a good 5 inches out of their seats lol

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

Archived