check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Lovein it so far hope funds come your way soon so u can get back to work ...

Unfortunately I dont see that happening soon with the economy here in Cali. Only way is if either my dads business starts making money, or he gets a job. Been helping out with paying bills at home.

This awesome, I've been think about getting a jetta if I can't get a ranger for the right price and this build kinda making me like the jettas...sick work man can't wait to see this finished

Thanks for the compliments. So far this has been the most reliable car I had. I deliver pizza's, and can start and stop my car up to 40 times a night. Nothing has failed yet *knock on wood*

cool stuff bra

Thanks bra. lets see yours now :D:drink40:

nice clean install was it easy or pain in the ass to install

This body style was a pain to make everything hidden. Just to get the radio out is no small feat, easier than some cars still, but harder than most I would say. Running the wires also was a pain, I have the RCA and the remote line on the passenger side, almost no room to get the rca's ran, but was able to.

Like I said, this is just a little something that I put in. I have had the equipment laying around for sometime, and finally had a car that is worth keeping to put it all in. Plus, I was going to go the next 4 years making payments with out a little something something. :drink40: :drink40:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

• 2 months later...

Uh oh, someone is getting some work done

Photo0320.jpg

Photo0321.jpg

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Finally sacked up and got me a nail gun. Not the most expensive one in the world, but it gets the job done. I still cant believe its taken me this long to get one. Makes life sooo much easier.

Photo0323.jpg

Guess I forgot to take pics of all the pieces cut.

Here it is starting to take shape

Photo0324.jpg

Photo0325.jpg

All for now. If you want more, need to see more interest. :D

this sux camel dicks

yea moar pics, and having a staple gun just gets more and more useful the longer you have it, its close to a jasper jig, not to close mind you

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Ruh Ro, I've been a busy

Circles trying to get everything laid out properly

DSCN2182.jpg

One of my collection of blown subs lol. Used it and the gasket as a template for the future ones

DSCN2183.jpg

And got the subs holes cut out. Just place my order on the areo ports. Hopefully they will be in by Tuesday next week.

DSCN2184.jpg

Everything is going smoothly. Going to strip the car tomorrow and start mocking things out on where things might go.

this sux camel dicks

guessing 2 4" aeros?

Looks cool so far, in the one pic it looks like one of your sides is off just a tad.

still running the SEx subs?

Yep 2 4" areos. The plan was to run a single 6", but the flange was going to be too big. 2 of the 4" areos will work nicely. Its almost the same as a single 6 but not quite.

Yea, the last pic the bottom left looks like its just a hair different than the rest and it is. That's the only bad part so far. I'm not to worried though. Not to bad of cutting for a circular saw, level, and some clamps. And yes still running the SEx subs. Need to keep it somewhat cheap for now till I can build up the bank account some more for better subs. Building a system and trying to save money for EMT school is not easy, but slowly but surely getting it done.

this sux camel dicks

Archived