Blues' 2006 Jetta build. Update 2-27-11

Been collecting equipment for the past 3 months. Slowly but surely getting there. Got the car 4 months ago. Making car payments and insurance is slowing down the process of getting the equipment but it hoping that it will be bumping by the end of November. Here is a list of the equipment that is going in for now.

Alpine cda-9885

Sundown Audio 3k

4 RE SeXXX 10's in a forward firing box. Going to be sealed off from the trunk.

Knu Krystal Kables

Visonik 1/0

using stock door speakers for now.

Plan is to get a Double Din Alpine head unit, and either a Sundown 50.4 or 100.4 per door (only going to be running front stage). Far as new door speakers, that is still up in the air.

Going to either do a lowering springs, or fork out the money and put air ride on it and lay her out. See how the money situation is at the time. Well enough talking, on to the pics

One of the car (how she sits right now):

IMG_0770.jpg

Quick photoshop a buddy of mine did for me. What I hope it will look like

JettaMK5-1.jpg

Here is one of the doors, 3 way front stage For the Win

IMG_0772.jpg

What I got done tonight

Got the wiring harness all soldered together

IMG_0949.jpg

Heat shrunk

IMG_0954.jpg

And zip tied

IMG_0955.jpg

And yes that wire is supposed to be out from the rest, need to find a bolt to ground it to

Will start the enclosure tomorrow night or Saturday

Leave comments good or bad. Cant learn unless you know what your mistakes are :drink40:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

them wheels do set that car off especially with it being lowered.

and nice soldering, thats the way a wire harness should look

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Ok, been cutting the wood for the past few days. Only have a few hours to work on it. The rain also hasn't been helping either.

Here is it preassembled

Photo0176.jpg

Tore it apart and put it back together inside the trunk to make sure it all fits still

Photo0177.jpg

Here is one of the back side

Photo0178.jpg

Still enough room to put stuff back there.

That is all I could get done for now, more tomorrow weather permitting.

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Getting ready to tear it back down to get it out of the trunk so I can make the top, baffle's and port. Updates later tonight, or tomorrow

this sux camel dicks

Ok, update. Box is going to change. No more trunk space I guess. Going to push it back another 4 inches. Need the extra volume. Sucks but needs to be done. Still will be 4 10's but just on a straight up and down face instead of the slanted face that I was going to do. Updates will happen when they will happen. Time to get some more mdf

this sux camel dicks

Archived