Share your experience: Flat Tire w/ Big Sub Box, No Spare Tire

box is a size where i can get it out if I need to and the spare is underneath in a little spot for it along w/ all the tools I need to replace lol

that's a good plan, but however, some of us are willing to sacrify the spare and tools for something a little bit more... well, alot more actually. Tough decision here!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

I got a flat in the middle of no where (on the interstate) I have an suv and it was new to me at the time. The spare is under the car and there is a place for a little bottle jack and lug wrench in the back. Any ways I get out break the lugs and jack that bish up (not easy with that pos bottle jack ford give ya) and when I go to release the tire from under the car I realize that I do not have the long ass wrench needed to drop it. :werd_msword: I had to wait an hour for a tow truck he brought the wrench needed and I was outta there in 10mins after about 4 hours of total break down time ftmfl

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I got a flat in the middle of no where (on the interstate) I have an suv and it was new to me at the time. The spare is under the car and there is a place for a little bottle jack and lug wrench in the back. Any ways I get out break the lugs and jack that bish up (not easy with that pos bottle jack ford give ya) and when I go to release the tire from under the car I realize that I do not have the long ass wrench needed to drop it. :werd_msword: I had to wait an hour for a tow truck he brought the wrench needed and I was outta there in 10mins after about 4 hours of total break down time ftmfl

i carry a jack and fixaflats in my car

i have a jeep cherokee man, i have mine strapped ontop in a basket, idk what you're talking about. 8)

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

94 corolla. i say this because theres no rear part of the seat. go to my youtube account Krannyman92 to see the videos of what im talking about haha

lol... dam

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db